Wall mounted service station for bicycles for public use with our patented supporting 4 point hanger and 7 tools for 16 services included (skateboard tool optional)
The URBANfix BASIC uses our patented supporting head, with four pins, that was designed to hold easily but firmly any type of bike with any type of frame (or a skateboard)
It is wall mounted and can be placed in any vertical concrete or bick wall.
All points of contact with the bike are covered in a rubberized material to avoid any scratches on the frame.
The 7 bike specific tools are held with PVC coated cables for maximum protection and durability.
It has a small footprint, makig it perfect for smaller places.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
Rubberized Universal Supporting Hanger
7 Bike Specific Tools for 16 services (skateboard tool optional)
PVC Coated Cables
Customizable with Branding
Several RAL colours available
Where to place the UrbanFix BASIC:
Mountain or Road Bike Centres
Public transportation terminals
Hotels that aim to be Bike Friendly
Universities and Schools
Public or private garages
URBANfix BASIC +info!
1. Supporting hanger designed to hold any type of bicycle with any type of frame (or skateboard)
2. Includes 7 tools to make the most common maintenance and repairing operations
3. PVC moulded coating support for complete bike frame protection
4. Branding, signage or advertising areas
5. Skateboard Tool available upon request